Sunday 20 June 2010

Product Review: Cellnique Amino-Collagen C Intense Set

What’s the skin type which every women adore? Asian women would tell you ‘I wish my skin is just like a freshly peeled hard boiled egg’. Well, honestly I answer you the same way as they do. – The dreams of women-

For me, the must-have criteria for having skin like boiled egg:
- Shining
- No big open pores plz
- Smooth
- Of course, fair (I don’t wan to be an egg with dark skin)
- No yellowish, dullness
- Young

Have you ever seen a boiled egg surfaced with big pores? However, most of Malaysians do have big pores due to our weather. Aha. That’s the objective for me in 2010- Minimizing the size of pores. When I was one of the winner of Cellnique , I know I’m moving one step nearer to my aim. Thanks Cellnique for giving a chance.








This is the full-size product that I’ve won - Amino Collagen C Intense Set.





It is a highly intensive skin rejuvenating combination targets at large pores, the appearance of fine lines and sagging skin. They are selling this product at RM299.


The Amino Collagen C Intense Set consist two serums that work synergistically to encourage a firm, youthful and elastic quality skin.


















Tips : If you have sensitive or hyper-sensitive skin, use Amino Collagen C Intense II first, followed by Amino Collagen C Intense I to reduce skin irritation







Amino Collagen C Intense I

This high-potency vitamin C serum helps improve skin resilience and refine open pores. This is definitely what I hope for. =)









Benefits


1. Lightens skin tones and dark spots
2. Increase collagen synthesis for skin firming and lifting
3. Antioxidant and protects skin against free radicals


Main Active Ingredients









20% L-Ascorbic Acid
A form of natural vitamin C. It is the only antioxidant proven to increase collagen synthesis for skin firming and lifting effects, able to tighten large pores with visible result within a week. Studies have shown that vitamin C helps in skin lightening by clarify and even out the skin tones as it lightens dark spots and skin blemishes



Full Ingredients List
Glycerin, Purified Water (Aqua), Vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Pro Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol), Xanthan Gum, Methyparaben.


My opinion



The serum is thick fluid type in yellow pale. Seriously, I was guessing its smell must be strong by looking at the ingredients. In fact, it turned out that I was wrong at the first place. It’s mild and it is acceptable for me.



Intense I is oily when applying it on my face. It absorbs fast into my skin after massaging and my face becomes not so oily after all. But still, it is more oily than the products I am using. It gives me warm and tingling sensation.


My ACCA exam has ended last few days ago. Guess what, the pimples love me so much and stand still on my forehead. (Hate it) And also some acne scars on my forehead. They take time to totally disappear from my sight. I’m glad that it also can lighten acne scars.


After applying Amino Collagen C Intense I, it’s time for Amino Collagen C Intense II.

( I'm not having sensitive skin but combination skin)





Amino Collagen C Intense II








This oil-free serum contains a proven low-density Hyaluronate Acid, a natural moisturizer which is able to attract 1000 times its weight in water. Rich in soy and silk protein, Amino Collagen Intense II helps repair damaged cells and instantly delivers a silky smooth texture after application.



Benefits

1.Prevents skin discoloration by control the growth of melanin
2.Powerful water binding agent to retain skin moisture and hydration
3.Reduces wrinkles and improve skin textures including mottled pigmentation




Main Active Ingredients


Hydrolyzed Soy Protein




Has been shown to promote firmer skin by stimulating production of collagen and Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful water binding agent that increases the ability of the skin to retain moisture



Silk Amino Acid






The most advanced nutrient for the skin, it can be directly absorbed by human skin and, due to its strong hygroscopic properties, aids in moisture retention (ability to retain 10,000 times its weight in water). Further helps improve skin elasticity, resiliency and effectively control the growth of the melanin

Kinetin





It can delay and offset skin cell aging characteristics, thus reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture, and mottled pigmentation. It also helps boost natural scar healing and ensures the fading of discoloration marks.



Full Ingredients List


Purified Water(Aqua), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Lactamide MEA, Silk Protein (Silk Amino Acids), Sodium Hyaluronate, Rice (Oryza sativa) Bran Extract, Kinetin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyparaben.



My opinion


It’s clear thick fluid type. Personally, I prefer the scent of Intense I. It smells better than Intense II. I think it’s due to the difference in ingredients used. The burning sensation after applying intense l is gone after applying Intense II. It does moisture my skin so much and more importantly, it instantly smoothens my skin. I couldn’t help repeating to touch my face for few times with clean hand =) Quite satisfied with Intense II


Having Intense I and II both working together, it does recover my skin from the post-exam signs such as dryness, pimples, and acne scar.


Precaution: A mild stinging sensation and dull skin may occur initially. User may also experience gentle dead cell peeling during the application. Avoid applying on the peripherals of the eyes and open wound.





Before & After using Amino Collagen C Intense Set

1. Acne Scar







Before


After





**** The cross in white- purposely putting there so that comparison is not done on these areas.

The pimples popped out after i took this picture****



Acne scars around forehead area are not so obvious if compared to the previous picture. The serums have lightened the scar.


2. Open pores







Before

After



The size of the open pores are smaller after using the serums. ** wink wink ** ^^


Overall:


Packaging &Design: The products are easy to be carried. In the case of traveling, you can bring them along without having to buy travel set. I like the dropper design. Not much of skin care products that I have seen are designed in this way. The dropper allows me to dispense as much or as little as I want.


Product itself: Intense I is oily for me. The scent of Intense II is ok for me after using for few times. It gives smooth sensation, hydration. And I am thrilled with its function of refining my pores.


All in all, I’m satisfied with Amino Collagen C Intense Set. I can see the difference before and after using it. =)


It shines up my skin as well as my mood. ^^


That's the END ? Definitely Not !!


Good News !! Cellnique are so generous and offering samples of their best seller, Skin Action Sebum Gel,3ml to my friends or blog readers ( first 50 received). You can email your full name, mailing/ shipping address or the blog’s url (if any) to fbfreesample@cellnique.com with the subject FB Yet Ling. For those who send in your blog’s url, you might stand a chance to do a product review.

T&C: Valid ends 1 week after 20 June 2010 and sample delivery within 4 – 6 week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[color=#6728b2]Awesome page! I haven't landed on xiaoyue30.blogspot.com before in my searches!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]cosmetics[/url] [color=#6728b2]here... Keep up the great work![/color]

Anonymous said...

[color=#6728b2]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. xiaoyue30.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#6728b2]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]