Monday 11 October 2010

My 20th and 30th day of using Avene Sensitive White

Remember my post on 10th day of using Avene Sensitive White? Now it’s time to share my one month experience with Avene whitening products.




Click for larger image.


The diagram below guides you well on how to apply Avene Sensitive White products.





My Skin Care Routine

Cleansing Oil: Kanebo Cleansing oil
Cleanser: Hada Labo AHA/BHA Foaming Wash
Lotion/Toner: Sensitive White Lotion
Eye Gel: H20+ Eye Oasis Moisture
Essence/ Serum: Sensitive White Essence
Mosturizer: Sensitive White Fluid
Sunblock: Avene Very High Protection Emulsion.


Check out my previous post to get more information on Sensitive White products.

Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF50+




Before stepping out of my house, usually, I will put on sunblock. Previously, I did not wear sunblock so often because I dislike the scent and the oiliness on my face it left. But for me, it is a must due to my brown spots. I don’t want pigmemtation.T.T. However, I have changed my mind toward sunblock after using Avene Very High Protection Emulsion.


It's white cream type and non greasy after applying.
Compared to other sunblock I’ve used before, it is not so sticky even though the spf is 50. That’s the point I like it. It smells good too. I love the scent honestly. Now, I would not hesitate to put on sunblock after moisturizer. This small tube is easy to be brought along. I bring it e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.

I'm not afraid of staying under the sun anymore!

Attention to those whose skin are fair, your chances of having brown spot which lead to pigmentation is higher, Prevention is better than cure! Start to put on your sun block and make it a habit. Using Sunblock Everyday Keeps Pigmentation Away!

Witness my great experience of using Avene Sensitive White within one month


16th Day Vs 20th Day

Having a small pimple on forehead as I am having my menses. Normally, it takes very long time to let a pimple to recover. To my surprise, on 20th day, the pimple has reduced its size. Great! I feel embarrassed to have pimple on my face and it’s just gone in few days.


20th day Vs 30th day

I believe the miracle would continue. Spend the rest of the 10days with Avene. 80% of acne scar has disappeared and still left the stubborn one. The uneven skin tone around my mouth area was brightened. Not only that, overall my face is fairer than last time. I notice there is lesser breakout since I’ve been using Avene Sensitive White.

No comments: