Monday 5 May 2008

Sek Hou Restuarant

Date: 5 May 2008
Time: 2PM
Venue: Sek Hou Restaurant, Times Square 3rd Floor

Guess what did i do at that time? of course, having my lunch. Here i came again. We took such a long time to think what food should we order. A bit paiseh le. The pictures of the food shown in the menu looked so mouth-watering. It took me time to opt. In the meantime, i could hear sound coming from my stomach. My mummy and my bro did not notice it. Thanks god. If not, my stupid brother will laugh at me again.

Wanna know what have i ordered?




奶王酱鸡球饭



香槟葡萄奶昔

Haha. Lately, i like to take the picture of the food. My beloved mummy even laughed at me. She asked whether i want to take the pic of all the food i consume. I nodded my head and answered her 'yea, of course'. The drink tastes so so. Frankly,I prefer the one i had last week. It is yam favour. I love Yam.

芋香奶昔



It looked nicer than mine one. This was what my brother ordered. Nice?


What came to my mind when i first saw this~~it looked like a dustbin.
To be honest, my diet plan has never been successfully carried out. In fact, i put on my weight. Sob Sob. It saddened me.

No comments: