Thursday 16 October 2008

TAGS - 15 little secrets about Me

Chloe tagged me!

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

1. I like cheese so much. (eg. cheese cakes, cheese tart) But my mum always mumbles so much if i eat cheese.

2. I seldom drink water..but i drink alot when exam is around the corner to prevent illness

3. I don like milk although it is good for health.

4. Hate ppl who smoke. I cant stand on it. Bad impression for guys even though they are extremely handsome.

5. I like shopping so much. (shop for clothes, accessories, skin care products, shoes etc.)

6. Super Fanzz of S.H.E...(waiting for them to visit M'sia)

7. There must be mirror in my bag or in my room. Hehe. Cannot survive without mirror.

8. I am a person who always complaining after having my hair cut. (i always say the previous hairstyle is better). Mummy is bored with my complaints. At last, she chooses to ignore me. SobSob.

9. Recently i crazily like white colour. SHoes, bags, belt, accessories are in white colour. ( Purple and pink are ranked second and third)

10. Personally think that guys in white and black shirts are very yeng (especially with collar)

11. I always listen slow songs before i sleep.

12. I have heavy breakfast every morning which gives me energy. Ppl would think i will faint anytime if i don't take breakfast.

13. NOrmally i will appear offline first before i put 'online' mode for msn. (Like to observe who
online)

14. A gals who likes to see leng lui(s) more than leng cai(s). DOnt misunderstand, just to see their beauty.

15. Like KFC more than McDonald's. SOrry, McDonald's..even though my presentation topic is
u. (Still remember i bought KFC right after my presentation ended. Paiseh)

My Victim : Ying Zi (Today's bday gal)

No comments: